Lemon is SO uplifting and refreshing! It can raise your spirits when diffused, and help you wake up in the mornings! I love to use lemon in my dishwasher, garbage disposal, and my washing machine to keep them smelling fresh and clean! Just put a couple drops in and turn them on! One word of caution with lemon, is that it is a citrus oil, and can detox plastic making it appear to melt, so make sure if you’re using lemon, you’re doing so in glassware! 🙂 Lemon also does a number on nausea, I have several pregnant friends who swear by this stuff! And if you have that pot or pan that just will NOT come clean, try some lemon on it, it’s a powerful degreaser, and can also remove stuff like gum and other adhesives from hair, carpet, clothes, etc.
Tips from Young Living:
- Use 1–2 drops to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces.
- Combine 2–3 drops with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
- Place a drop on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
- Add to water or a smoothie for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Diffuse to help replenish your mind, body, and spirit.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator or trash can to help eliminate odors.
Tips from Young Living Facebook Fans:
“I use Lemon on stains on laundry. It pulls anything out of the clothes, including grease, dirt, etc. Plus, it brightens whites on the clothes lines in the summer.” – Ashley N., YL Executive
“I use a couple of drops in a bowl of water to wash my fruit. It makes strawberries taste amazing!” – Sierra P., YL Distributor
“To give myself a lift, I like to put a drop or two in my palm, rub my hands together, and then inhale the wonderful scent.” – Susan H., YL Distributor
“We had gum stuck to our wood floors. I tried scraping it up with a razor, no good. I decided to grab my Lemon essential oil, put a few drops on the gum, and it immediately came up with ease!” – Niki K., YL Star
“I put three drops in my garbage disposal while running warm water through it after washing supper dishes! Smells great and sanitizes it!” – Tricia W., YL Distributor
“My dog chewed up a black ink pen on our brand-new, light-colored carpet. I immediately put a few drops of Lemon oil on it, let it soak in, shampooed over the top of it, and it was gone! It took very little effort. It just came right out.” – Amanda S., YL Distributor
Ready to order?