Ahhh peppermint! So cool, so refreshing! I looove this stuff, no seriously… I really honestly love this stuff. If ever you are feeling nauseous, put a couple drops in your hand, along with some carrier oil and rub it on your tummy, it’s almost like magic! Another great use is for headaches, you can either sniff it directly from the bottle, diffuse it, or apply some to your temples or back of your neck. The relief is very quick! One thing I think everybody would love to know about this oil is that it is GREAT if you’re going to be outdoors in the heat… put a drop or two on the back of your neck, and the back of your knees, you’ll stay MUCH cooler!
Peppermint Tips from Young Living:
- Rub one drop on the temples, forehead, over the sinuses (careful to avoid contact with your eyes), and on the back of the neck to relieve head pressure.*
- Place 2 drops on the tongue and rub another drop of oil under the nose to help improve concentration and alertness.
- Apply to the back of the neck and shoulders throughout the day to keep energy up.
- Diffuse or inhale mid-morning to curb the desire to snack.
- Inhale or rub a drop on your abdomen to soothe minor stomach discomfort.*
Peppermint Tips from Young Living Facebook Fans:
“I keep a small spray bottle on my desk at work with peppermint oil and water. When I’m feeling foggy or tired (not often), I spritz a little around my head and in the air over my desk. It’s a good perk up and better than soda or candy!” – Teresa T., Distributor
“Put a drop on your tongue for fresh breath.” – Lou B., Star
“I found out by accident that it is great to remove spruce gum from hair and clothing. The spruce gum just brushes right out.” – Julie L., Distributor
“I love peppermint oil and so do my cats. I put one drop on a cat toy, and one of the cats starts licking it right away.” – Jeannette S., Star